Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 3 #HAWMC: Good Samaritan

Today I am to share a random act of kindness. My family and I have been the wonderful recipients of random acts of kindness...so many that as I recount which one to share with you I am overcome with a sense of gratitude and humbleness. As some of you know I have two daughters with Type 1 diabetes in addition to my hemophiliac son. I have a friend in the diabetes community who makes these wonderful pouches for people to wear around their waist and it holds their diabetes supplies and insulin pump. She also makes medical alert bracelets and sent one for my son to demo. It was such a simple gesture and yet so unexpected. He loves it...in fact I need to order a new one for him as he has about worn his out! You can check them out here: Tallygear. I love when others think of our family. I also love being able to help others and do so every chance I have. I want to thank the many people who have helped us throughout the years and challenge you to pay it forward the next time an opportunity comes your way.

Picture credit to Tallygear at tallygear.com



No comments:

Post a Comment