Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 16: #HAWMC Life Goal

What's one thing that your 10 year old self though you would do? Can I still do it? How would you approach it to make it happen?

Wow...I can't remember what I did last week let alone what I did when I was 10 but if memory serves me than I would've been in 4th grade. I LOVED 4th grade and my teacher, Mrs. Soldo. She didn't have any of her own kids and yet treated us all as if we were her own. She loved each of us. I was really into rainbows. I had the rainbow comforter and pillow sham for my room...I had the rainbow 3/4 length shirt that I would wear to the skating rink...I drew rainbows everywhere. They made me happy. My teacher had given me a folder that was like a color page filled with rainbows. She knew each of us just like that. It was then that I wanted to be a teacher. However, as I grew up and the years went by; what I wanted to do changed over and over again. But when you think about it, I am a teacher. I teach my kids. I teach administrators. I teach people about hemophilia. So while it wasn't my chosen path I ended up teaching anyway!

Thank you Google Images for the rainbow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment