Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 23 #HAWMC: Writers Choice

Today is writers choice...share a great story, opinion or tip.

The best tip I can give you is to get involved in your community. It doesn't matter if it's your local chapter or the national chapters or on line with a support group. Getting involved helps so much with the "I feel so alone" or the "no one gets it" days. If you are lucky enough to get support within your home and family that is great!! But it doesn't hurt to branch out beyond that. I can't tell you how much it means to me that the hemophilia community is always there for me and my family or how happy I am to be able to give a kind word or send encouragement to another family dealing with hemophilia. It's not just for us as parents either. It's a great way for our kids to meet other kids with hemophilia. It's important for them to be able to find someone who goes through the same things too. So remember...you are NOT alone!!


Thanks to Google Images for this stock photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment