1. Take a deep breath. It's a moment in time...take it minute by minute if you need to but know that it doesn't have to ruin your entire day.
2. Focus on the positive. You've got a bleed...now you have time to watch that series on Netflix that has been on your wish list!!
3. Lean on your family or friends. You know, the supportive ones. And if you don't have one then go on Facebook and chat with the hemophilia community...there is always someone on line!
4. Tomorrow is a new day. Fresh eyes on a new day gives you perspective and the opportunity to be thankful, yes, thankful, even for those crappy days.
5. Get some rest. I know, I know, I need to listen to my own tips but even a 15 minute cat nap can make your attitude and mood that much better. It can give you the added strength to tackle the situation.
I hope you have a great day!!
|Thanks Google Images for a fun great day smiley face!!|